- JamesWagner.com’s images of “Unfathom” at Max Protech are delicious;
- CultureGrrl has been critical of the new Museums & Community Collaborations Abroad program funded by the State Department–most people who have read Serge Guilbaut’s How New York Stole the Idea of Modern Art won’t be very surprised though…;
- The Guardian’s art blog asks “Is it disrespectful to turn Schindler’s factory into Krakow’s Tate Modern?“;
- Dutch artists are demanding that an eBay auction of works, that were given to the nation in return for a fixed income, stop (article);
- Time Magazine laments the destruction of some lesser-known landmarks of modernist American architecture (post);
- Slow Muse looks at New Mexico’s Diebenkorn show; and
- Slava Mogutin’s blog has great installation shots of the SUPERM show in London.
Image caption: “Queen is dad” at London’s SUPERM show.